Our Verdict – Best PMP Exam Prep Course on the Market
We reviewed the best PMP exam review courses on the market and narrowed your search down to five. Our top choice, Brain Sensei, revolutionizes PMP exam prep with an interactive animated story set in feudal Japan. It keeps learners engaged while delivering real-world applicable content. With over 1,500 practice questions, adaptive learning, and a 99.6% student pass rate, Brain Sensei is a top choice for guaranteed certification success.
Want to take your project management skills from ‘controlled chaos’ to ‘organized awesomeness’? Look no further than the best PMP exam prep review courses.
This superhero cape transforms you into the mighty Project Management Pro, armed with the magical ability to wrangle tasks, tame timelines, and juggle stakeholders like a professional circus performer.
Are you ready to conquer projects with a side of laughter, because who said project management can’t be a wild and hilarious adventure?”
Okay, we get it. The intro is a little cheesy. But truly, a standout way to do this is by becoming certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP). Studies from the Project Management Institute show that certified project managers are both in higher demand and tend to earn more than those without certification.
It’s a no-brainer, right?
The first step in becoming a certified Project Management Professional is to find the right project management professional exam review courses.
Lucky for you, we’ve gathered the top PMP certification materials on the market to save you time and money that could be spent studying and stepping into your new career. This comes through the best PMP exam review courses.
Keep reading to learn more!
Top 5 Best PMP Exam Review Courses
When joining a growing career field such as project management, one of the first things on your mind should be standing out from the crowd and making yourself shine brighter than the next applicant. A standout way to do this is by becoming certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP). Studies from the Project Management Institute show that certified project managers are both in higher demand and tend to earn more than those without certification.
It’s a no-brainer, right?
The first step in becoming a certified Project Management Professional is to find the right schooling to get you there. Lucky for you, we’ve gathered the top PMP certification materials on the market to save you time and money that could be spent studying and stepping into your new career.
Keep reading to learn more!
Top 5 Best PMP Certification Training Courses
1. Brain Sensei Best PMP Exam Prep Review
Brain Sensei’s shakes up the normal project management education system by dropping you into an interactive animated story that takes place in feudal Japan, matching story beats with real-world applicable lecture content.
Using this extremely unique learning style, Brain Sensei turns the sometimes boring practice of studying into a compelling instructional narrative.
During instruction, you will also complete quizzes that contain over 1,500 practice questions on a practice exam comparable to the actual exam. Brain Sensei mixes it up and keeps the student engaged, something that many PMP prep courses severely struggle with.
This is why Brain Sensei PMP exam review is one of the best PMP exam prep providers on the
Brain Sensei offers a self-study PMP course and a PMP online training course. This is great for those who prefer to work at their own pace and also provides an option for those who like online training courses, online classes, or an online BootCamp.
Brain Sensei PMP Review Features
- 3 Different Course Offerings with a Fun Storyline
- Over 1,500 PMP Exam Practice Questions
- 4 Practice Exams and Exam Simulator
- 1-Year PMP Exam Preparation Access (or pay by the month)
- Pass Guarantee
Brain Sensei PMP Review Pros and Cons
- Unique PMP exam prep course teaches each project manager through compelling storytelling
- No Pass/No Pay Guarantee ensures you don’t waste any money on PMP certification exam prep that doesn’t work
- Adaptive Practice Questions adjust based on your specific study needs
- 35 Contact Hours allow you to fully meet any PMP exam requirements
- 99.6% Pass Rate for our Brain Sensei students
2. PM PrepCast PMP Review Course
With a staggering 2,280 practice questions to get through in 90 days of access, PM PrepCast is anything if not thorough. It’s known for being one of the most well-known PMP exam preparation courses that are focused on video lectures over other types of learning.
PM PrepCast includes over 100 video lessons (35 hours) and a multitude of project management self-assessments to ensure that you’re ready to tackle the actual PMP exam. This is why we rank it so high on our list of the best PMP exam review courses.
This well-rounded study resource offers a straightforward educational experience in three different packages. The mid-level PMP practice exam course (PrepCast Elite) has helped tens of thousands of project management professionals complete their project management training and move from PMP candidates to credentialed project managers.
PM PrepCast PMP Review Course Features
- 35 hours of video-based training lessons
- 25 Agile & Hybrid lessons
- 35 Contact Hours Certificate
- PMP exam content outline (ECO)
- 2,280+ PMP exam sample questions that include:
- Four complete practice tests with 180 questions each
- A separate PMP practice questions pool with 1,350 questions
PM PrepCast Pros and Cons
- Massive library of practice questions are available in the PM Exam Simulator
- PM PrepCast has a very thorough curriculum, applying both Agile and Hybrid methodologies
- Limited access period means a large amount of study materials may be hard to get through on a limited schedule
3. Dooey Best PMP Exam Prep Training Course
In addition to offering the same style of fast-paced instruction that ExamsPM provides, Dooey also offers a self-paced PMP exam prep course for those who might not want or need to cram when studying for their exams. With over 21 training hours and hundreds of practice questions, Dooey offers formal project management education that is superior to a lot of others.
Training courses by Dooey also provide 4 simulated tests along with digital study materials to ensure that you are well prepared to take on the PMP Certification Exam.
Dooey PMP Review Features:
- Self-Study course with an affordable price tag
- 4 Simulated Tests and project manager practice questions
- Digital study materials based on PMI regulations and documents
Dooey PMP Pros and Cons
- Lessons are based on case studies pulled from the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is the company responsible for the PMP exam.
- 4 simulated exams closely mimic the actual test, providing a great way to practice in realistic exam conditions
- Email-only support system, no way to contact instructor or tech team for help over the phone or live chat for their project management professional exam prep course
4. GreyCampus PMP Online Training Course
In addition to offering excellent support systems in case you encounter any issues, GreyCampus also provides some variety in its catalog that provides more choice than some other online PMP prep courses. GreyCampus provides PMP exam demonstrations, simulated Exams, an online learning platform, and the best student support provided in this list. Want a PMP exam prep Boot Camp? Not problem. Grey Campus offers some of the best PMP prep courses taught by authorized instructors. This is why the Grey Campus PMP Review always ranks high on our list.
The only major complaint is that they are very limited in their options for group training courses. They also have fewer practice exams than other PMP exam prep providers.
- Forum and instructor support
- Mobile app for on-the-go study
- 32 hours of video lessons
- 13 quizzes and 3 practice exams
GreyCampus PMP Pros and Cons
- 24/7 Customer Support and a 30-Day instructor helpline make it easy to resolve any issues
- No Pass/No Pay Guarantee ensures you achieve success in your studies, or you’ll receive a full refund
- Limited Group PMP Training means you won’t be able to study in a collaborative environment, making this a course that’s only ideal for self-study
5. ExamsPM PMP Training Course
If live, instructor-led boot camps, ExamsPM’s project management methods might be for you. Their programs were built for the Project Management Professional PMP candidate who doesn’t need a full-featured review course like BrainSensei.
This training has a fast study schedule of six weeks and is aimed at the person who only needs a quick refresh before their exam. They have just under 1,500 practice questions packed in that the short Bootcamp period.
In addition to the wealth of information provided during this Bootcamp period, ExamsPM also provides 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs). So active PMP certificate holders can get on the fast track to the renewal of their project management certification.
ExamsPM PMP Features
- 35 Contact Hours, as well as 30 PDUs
- Answer explanations based on PMBOK
- 6 simulation exams for PMP prep
ExamsPM Pros & Cons
- 98% PMP test pass rate for those who study with this registered education provider
- A high number of simulated exams are included (6) for lots of practice time
- Support locked behind higher tiers, disincentivizing you from enrolling in the most affordable option
- Less detailed examples in the exam simulator
- Buggy platform that tends to glitch
6. Velociteach PMP Review Course
Live or online courses– Velociteach has got you covered. Their 4-day live course includes Instruction from a PMP-certified Velociteach instructor with extensive industry experience and six months of access to their online software.
However, many students seeking PMP certifications choose to bypass this hybrid project management option and sign up for their self-guided course. Using Velociteach when studying for PMP certification allows you the ability to set your study schedule for longer or shorter time periods. This way, you can quickly cram for the test or take your time— whatever works best for your budding project management career.
Velociteach PMP Review Course Features:
- Over 1,800 practice questions
- More than 40 hours of lecture content
- 4 practice exams for PMP prep
- 1-month, 3-month, or 6-month access period
Velociteach PMP Pros and Cons
- Excellent practice exams provide a compelling study resource that quickly acclimates you to the exam environment.
- Both Audio and Video Lectures are available, providing more versatility when deciding how to study for your exams.
- Limited hybrid dates with a high price tag might be out of reach for some candidates
- 1 month access period is convenient, but many students will feel rushed when attempting course completion in a short time